Saunas are good for you.
Saunas can provide a perfect way to unwind, and a fun place to hang out.
Find a sauna in your neighborhood, or have one delivered, using Sweat Club, a new app for Android and iOS.
Sweat Club is still in development, but you can sign up for updates by entering your e-mail address below.
- Increased frequency of sauna bathing is associated with a reduced risk of [...] all-cause mortality. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2130724
- Symptoms such as fatigue, pain, sleep disturbance, and low-grade fever were dramatically improved after 15 to 25 sessions of thermal therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15992574
- Men taking a sauna 4-7 times a week were 66% less likely to be diagnosed with dementia https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27932366
- A significant improvement in depression was evident through 72 hours following treatmenthttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1607735
- Sweating offers potential and deserves consideration, to assist with removal of toxic elements from the body https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312275